Sailing Angels is looking forward to sailing with you and your family!
Please arrive at the marina 30 minutes early. That will give you ample time to park, go to the restroom and come to the boat. The cruise is approximately 2 hours.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• With cooler weather make sure you have warm clothes, and also wear soft sole shoes; please no black soles.
• Please DO NOT bring any food or drinks; water will be provided on-board. Park only in the visitors parking, not in any tenant spaces.
• Click Here for more on What to Expect!
The marina address is:
Kemah Boardwalk Marina
When you arrive at the marina entrance:
· use the speaker at the gate and tell the office that you are visiting Denny in dock/slip C5 or Travis on A Dock.
· use the parking lot closest to the gate where you entered.
· once you arrive at the boat, call your Captain (phone # in confirmation email)
· the Sailing Angels crew will help you locate the restrooms, if needed, as there are not restroom facilities on the boat.
· The Captain will either direct you to his/her boat, or the Sailing Angels crew will meet you at the entrance to the dock.
If you are having any issues with location, or if you are delayed for any reason please call your Captain.
We hope that you will thoroughly enjoy the nautical trip. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 346.306.9424.